Make A Contribution
Giving to and through the Clarinda Foundation is an easy way to help support the community you love and have been a part of.
Book of Honor
The Clarinda Foundation’s Book of Honor provides a dignified, enduring tribute to the memory of a friend or relative. It can also provide recognition for community leadership.
Share With Clarinda
By making a contribution to the Share with Clarinda Fund you are ensuring the quality of life for those living in or visiting the greater Clarinda area for today and many years to come.
Today. Tomorrow. Forever.
The Clarinda Foundation, Inc. was organized in 1986 and is a publicly supported, tax-exempt “community foundation” and grant-making organization serving the greater Clarinda area. We provide our donors the maximum tax benefits of charitable giving. With our donors’ support, we continuously strive to:
- Provide financial resources to support local projects.
- Assist donors to formulate and achieve their philanthropic dreams for ongoing good.
- Make charitable giving simple, efficient, and effective for donors.
- Create a deep and lasting positive impact on the quality of life in and around Clarinda.
The Clarinda Foundation envisions a successful locale made up of safe, thriving, and diverse people, supported by a strong and active charitable sector that is essential to our quality of life, and motivates public involvement through philanthropy.
The Clarinda Foundation believes that communities are healthy and vital when:
- They are welcoming to all and community members support and care for one another.
- They have the capacity to succeed.
- They are sustainable.